RULES OF OPERATION OF VIDEO SURVEILLANCE
APPENDIX 1 TO THE MOTORWAY RULES APPLICABLE ON A2 TOLL MOTORWAY
SECTION ŚWIECKO - KONIN
RULES OF OPERATION OF VIDEO SURVEILLANCE ON A2 TOLL MOTORWAY ŚWIECKO - KONIN
These Rules outline the terms of operation of the video surveillance system on A2 Toll Motorway Świecko - Konin, specify the locations of the cameras, rules of recording and saving information and the way they are made available and secured.
The goal of the surveillance is:
- to document tolling transactions on the motorway,
- to increase safety of users and maintenance staff on the motorway,
- to better safeguard property.
- The surveillance operates on a 24 hour basis.
- Recording and saving information on physical carriers covers picture only (no sound) coming from the surveillance system.
- The A2 toll motorway video surveillance system includes cameras located at MPOs and OUAs which monitor:
- toll lanes,
- interior of toll booths,
- interior of buildings and booths of the MPO supervisors,
- open spaces at MPOs,
- interior of the buildings and the surroundings of the Operator’s head office,
- interior of the buildings and the surroundings of the OUAs,
- open spaces at OUAs,
- service gates,
- Słupca Interchange.
- The users of A2 toll motorway have been advised of the fact that the video surveillance system is in operation on the motorway by way of:
- making these Rules available on the websites www.autostrada-a2.pl, www.aesa.pl,
- making these Rules available at POS,
- placing a pictogram of a camera on PPO buildings, toll booths and on ticket dispensers at PPOs and SPOs.
- Data recorded by the video surveillance system is kept on servers located in rooms with restricted access rights and is available to staff who are familiar with the personal data protection regulations.
- Recorded video may be disclosed to relevant enforcement agencies (the Police, Prosecutors, Courts, etc.) to the extent required for the performance of their duties. Data shall be disclosed to the abovementioned entities upon a written request in connection with the pending proceedings.
- The retention period for the video recording shall be 30 days. Extension of such period shall be possible only upon a request of an authorized agency to secure the recorded video in connection with the pending proceedings.
- Data from the recordings that permit identification of any person, when recorded and kept, shall be deemed personal data.
- Personal data coming from the video surveillance is processed in line with the applicable laws and as per Appendix 2 to the Motorway Rules applicable on A2 Toll Motorway section Świecko - Konin.